søndag den 7. august 2011

It's all gone by so fast.

August 7 .. Initially I was meant to fly back to Europe in three days, but I found that three months in China would be way more exciting. A spontaneous decision which arose one April morning when everything in Australia had become way too monotonous for my suffering of wanderlust. So into Google three simple words went: work in China. One thing lead to another and before I knew of it I had a Chinese visa in my passport. And on Wednesday it is happening. I am off to China. I am excited and I am nervous and I have too many thoughts to be written down here.

I don't know if I can manage to use facebook whilst in China, but if I can't, just follow this blog and I'll let youse all know what the lowdown is in the country of rice, bicycles and Chinese.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar